Holle is the absolute best for those that matter most. Holle Organic Baby Infant Follow-on. Goat Milk Formula Stage 2.
1 box includes 1 sealed bag of 400g (14.1 oz). Holle is an organic European baby formula, far superior to all other. Found in most formulas you get in the US, not white sugar or corn. Syrup and skips many preservatives and the carcinogens found even in. Holle Organic Goat Milk 2 can be used after breastfeeding or after using the.Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 1, 2 or 3. Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk. Follow-on formula is made from 99% organically produced goat's milk. The goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior. Quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and. Minerals which are necessary for your baby's development. If replacing or in addition to breastfeeding. Instant preparation, ready in minute. Ideal for feeding in a bottle, but also for preparing Holle Wholegrain Porridges.
Highest European organic food standards. Demeter Certifies and EU Organics Certifies. The production for the Holle Organic Baby Formula Milks and Baby Cereals. The production lines are modern using the newest. Technology and are ISO certified.
The grain used for the Organic Baby Food grows. In healthy soil on Demeter certifies biodynamic farms in Germany. Over 75 years of manufacturing Organic Baby Food using Demeter products.From November 2014 Holle has been compensating for CO2e emissions generated. During production of their Organic Baby Milk Formulas Organic Baby Porridges and. Holle obtain their Organic Baby Milk Formulas ORganic Baby Porridges and.
Holle obtain their emission certificates through the biodynamic compost. Projects in Edypt and South Africa. Holle focuses on naturalness and the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers are. Strictly prohibited without any compromises.After 75 years in the business Holle is still. Or organic standards for their Organic. Organic Bioland farmers stand for species-appropriate stock breeding.
Plant protection and soil fertilization without chemical or synthetic agents and careful. Management of soil's fertility.Ingredients : Full cream goats milk powder, maltodextrin, lactose, vegetable oils. Rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, starch, vitamin C, calcium carbonate. L-tryptophan, L-cystine, iron lactate, L-isoleucine, vitamin E, zinc sulphate. Calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2.
Vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K1, sodium. Selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12. This baby formula is not expired the expiration date is 12. The item "Holle Goat Stage 2 Organic Milk Formula 400g 4 BOXES 12/2019 FREE SHIPPING" is in sale since Wednesday, December 2, 2015.
This item is in the category "Baby\Feeding\Bottle Feeding\Formula". The seller is "mtauction" and is located in New York, New York. This item can be shipped to United States.